Cheesman Park Denver CO
Stunning Denver Square in the 7th Avenue Historic District. This lovingly remodeled home was updated with an addition in 1995. Boasting light, spacious, and airy rooms, as well as a quiet backyard oasis with landscaping design by Lynette Emory. All new kitchen and bathrooms, gleaming hardwood floors, quiet patio, great room, kitchen with breakfast nook, and unique German rathskeller in basement.
• Original Art Glass in Living Room & Stairwell
• Original Coal-Burning Fireplace in Living Room
• Two More Decorative Fireplaces in Basement and Upstairs Bedroom
• Gorgeous Granite in Kitchen
• Quality Construction
• Hardwood Floors Up and Down!
• Vaulted Ceilings and Sky Lights in Master
• Three Closets in Master Suite
• Spacious Second Bedroom with Sitting Area
• Cove Molding Throughout
• Commercial-Grade Double-Pane Windows
• Copper Water Line Service
• Unique 1940 Bavarian-Themed Basement Room
• Tons of Storage!
Own a Piece of History!
Check out the basement! This unique refuge is a reminder of one family who lived in the house for 80 years. Eugene LeBert, Jr, from Germany and France moved in with his parents at 768 Franklin before WWII. Pining for his homeland, LeBert created a Bavarian themed reminder of his roots. Carved“Lowenbrau” lions, wolves, hearts, and even trolls decorate the walls along with painted murals of damsels in dirndls and lads in lederhosen. Need a conversation piece? Just take your friends to the basement!